Beauty From The Earth Swatches

Saturday, October 24, 2009
I'm going to start this off with I *love* Beauty From The Earth! I entered a contest from BFTE, and to my surprise I won! Crystal told me to send her the colors I wanted and she would ship them out, and believe me they got here quick! All of these colors are gorgeous, I can't wait to make my first purchase from Crystal. I'd have to say my favorite 3 would be - Georgia Peach blush, Sweet Niblets eyeshadow, and Rome eyeshadow. Every single shadow is intensely pigmented, and most of the colors I chose have multicolored sparkles. Love it! Read below for swatches both dry and wet, and reviews :)



These are swatched wet.
Top row L to R: Lavish, Rome, Georgia Peach Blush
2nd row L to R: ?(will update when I find what I did with it lol), Envy, Whisper
3rd row L to R: Green Apple, and Sweet Niblets
4th row L to R: Rant, and the two swatches on the blue black base is Whisper again











These are all swatched dry over foundation.

Top row L to R: Lavish, Rome, Georgia Peach Blush
2nd row L to R: ?(will update when I find what I did with it lol), Envy, Whisper
3rd row L to R: Green Apple, and Sweet Niblets
4th row L to R: Rant





Review
I absolutely love Beauty from the Earth! The colors are amazing, and I love there's more than just shimmers but mattes as well. You can use these as is, or use wet which intensifies or and sometimes change the color as well. I will be making an order very soon, so many colors to pick from! Make sure to check out the Facebook page, they run specials and feature a color of the week.

Beauty From The Earth






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, suggestions or a little love!